About me:

Welcome to my blog! My name is Emily Marie and I am a photographer in Minnesota. I love shooting in natural available light.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Laura {Senior Pictures}

Laura and I had a great time filled with a little rain, lots of laughter and her bright, beautiful smile, when we had her Senior Photo session.  

L.7

L.6

She was up to taking action shots, and I thought they turned out super neat! 
Doesn't she have some serious hops?
Woo!

Untitled_Panorama3

LS20

L1

LS18

LS32

Untitled_Panorama1

And because three action shots aren't enough. . .

Untitled_Panorama4

Untitled_Panorama2

L2

Untitled_Panorama6

LS50

LS30

I love you, Laura. 
LS21

I can't wait to see where life takes you this next year.  
Wherever it does, I'll be there cheering you on. 

LS42

-Emily Marie

3 comments:

  1. Wowie! These pictures are supurb! Great job Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so so great, Lem! I see the improvement. I appreciate them and you.

    Love,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics of a beautiful girl. My faves were the b&w close-ups next to the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!