About me:

Welcome to my blog! My name is Emily Marie and I am a photographer in Minnesota. I love shooting in natural available light.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

California {travel}

A little less than three months ago, I had the absolute pleasure to visit a state I have never seen or visited before.  And now, I can't stop thinking about it.  There's something about the sun there.  Something about how the waves never stop moving in swirling blue green gray colors, in perfect harmony.  Something about the sand underneath my feet.  Something about California took my breath away.  Here are some pictures I took there, at the beach, at the San Diego zoo, and back at the beach again.  
California is a very lovely state.  I would love to go back sometime again. 
 I'm sure it will mesmerize me like it did the first time. 
Enjoy!

Emily Marie

CA11

CA15

CA9

CA10

CA12

CA17

CA16

CA14

CA13

CA7

CA8

CA4

CA5

CA6

ca1

ca2

CA3

1 comment:

  1. I love so many of these that I can't really pick a favorite. I love the one of the bike and the surfer just to name a few! Oh great....now I'm thinking of a way to get a California trip in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!