About me:

Welcome to my blog! My name is Emily Marie and I am a photographer in Minnesota. I love shooting in natural available light.

Friday, April 8, 2011

J & B {Engagement}

Here are the other pictures from J & B's engagement session.
They were really fun to hang out with and our time was filled with a lot of laughing.
I'm looking forward to taking more engagement pictures of them once it warms up more!
There is a paper chain in our house counting down the days till the wedding.
I don't think the word "excited" is strong enough to describe how happy we are for you two.

And by the way? If you ever need money, you guys could be models.

Seriously.
IMG_2534

BethanyandJon

bjpan5


IMG_2619


bypan3


BJ2

IMG_2460

Untitled_Panorama2

jbpan2


j&b6


IMG_2674

I love engagement pictures.
-Emily Marie

1 comment:

  1. Love this session! My faves...the ones in front of the red distressed wall. Then the ones of him hugging and kissing her where the wall is blocking some of the view....SERIOUSLY creative and gorgeous! Keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!